Saturday 28 September 2013

Hexagons!

Hello!

Today I made a happy birthday card using the happy hexagon set and the think big favourites #12.

I started with the hexagons and used cameo coral and then I stamped the happy birthday in momento tuxedo black and finally I put three silver rhinestones over the smudges I made while I was making the card.


Someone else I know has been busy today as well, my 6 year old sister decided that she would get creative as well! You may not be able to tell but there are sparkles on some bits of the flower. So this is her idea completely, no help at all (apart from folding the card), she stamped. 


2 comments:

  1. I really love your card, and your sister's, too. Those hexagons look very pretty in red, and your are just so clever to use the rhinestones to cover up your smudges. That is just what I would do. Some lucky person will be very happy to get this birthday card, and imagine their surprise when they learn that you made it by hand, just for them. Your little sister is a fabulous stamper, too. So nice to see such talented young crafters on the internet.

    ReplyDelete