Saturday 28 September 2013

Zentangle

I wanted to give zentangling a go so I found a blog all about zentangling. (a little lime) I found all of them very frustrating, but then I found one that didn't take me 20 times to get right (it only took me 3), it was called 'bloom' and so I gave it a go, it's not too bad just a few mistakes, but anyway here's my attempt!


If any of you were wondering, I do have pets.
I have a crazy but cute spoodle called Coco, a Siamese fighting fish called Bubbles and a budgie called Sunny.

 This is Coco

3 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia (Liv?) - welcome to blogland. Just popped over from Darnell's blog as she gave you a shout out. If you're not careful you will become addicted to drawing tangles - they're as frustrating as they are addictive! Loved your sister's card.....I've got that lovely detailed stamp; it's so pretty. Your dog looks super cute - not sure about the very aggressive sounding fish though!!! lol

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Welcome to blogland! (you're gonna get that a lot!) I popped in to say hi after seeing the link on your Mum's blog...she's very proud ;)

    I haven't had a go at zentangles before, but I love a doodle! And I think the first rule of doodling is that you can never be wrong ;) if it doesn't go quite the way you planned then you can just go with it and 9 times out of 10 that happy accident will take you somewhere completely new!

    I look forward to seeing more of your art, cooking and photography! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland and all the hours of fun you will have. I'm impressed with your zentangle - I got the pens but haven't had a try yet.

    ReplyDelete